For those teachers assigned to the task of finding resources supporting Common Core State Standards, TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a resource that is spreading rapidly on a global scale:
• TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less).
• TED Talks — 1700+ talks to stir your curiosity
• TED covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages.
• TED–Ed — lessons and videos that introduce new topics to learners in an exiting, curiosity-inspiring way.
• TED Books — little books about big ideas, shorter than a novel, but longer than a magazine article
• TED Blog — Follow TED on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinerest, Instagram, YouTube, and TED Blog
As Education Chair of the Education Association…
View original post 1,087 more words